Sunday, December 7, 2014

The Songs for the Holy Grail by Mina to respond to WB Yeats's song, "Hound Voice"


In our age,computer is essential and helpful for us to contact with each other.
I have three computers one is laptop computer, new one, which I bought as I wrote and uploaded to the publisher to make e-book, "Searching for the Holy Grail." I think that the people would not read any novel like mine.
Even most of Yeats scholars would not send the feedback to me. A few people who research and meditation about Universe and New Age gave me the feedback. However, I have encouraged the religious scholars such as James Tabor, Barrie Wilson, Elaine Pagels, etc. Although I am alone on the mountain top as the most lonely thing so far. I just commemorate on my own time for the jumping hare in 2014. I would like to believe the prophecy for the Holy Grail, in my central belief and we have time a little more.
I translated my recent poem in English to respond WB Yeats's prophetic poem, "Hound Voice."
***

"We are in the distance"

-Respond to WB Yeats’s Hound Voice
Mina Cho


Like the unmanned aerial vehicle system to go to the Moon or Mars.
I wish the old mother would be in peace
In every day she could take the meals, food and drugs
By calling the phone to talk with I could contact with the old friends by Kakao Talk.
Or I could call the true comrades in the world By the Facebook Discussing about the endless and mystical old myth.
Suddenly I was light sleeping.
In the night of the full moon.
I can hear the wolf’s growling from a distance.
The sound of the dragging dress of the Moon
While it goes for a walk.
And I hear the hounds voice around the village.
I would be a lonely hare on the deep mountain, watching down all scenes.
And I am grinning By looking up the dark sky from a distance.


In the night of the full moon The lonely hare is jumping out highly
Rhyming the sound of the wolf’s growling
The awakened hare is jumping out with its front feet excitedly
From the mountain top to the mountain top
From the faraway, I would tart myself up
To call out for the hunters and hounds
As I am starting to jump into
The silent and quirky mountain slopes In my soul persistently.

***

"Hound Voice"
Written by W. B. Yeats


Because we love bare hills and stunted trees
And were the last to choose the settled ground,
Its boredom of the desk or of the spade, because
So many years companioned by a hound,
Our voices carry; and though slumber-bound,
Some few half wake and half renew their choice,
Give tongue, proclaim their hidden name -- 'hound voice.'



The women that I picked spoke sweet and low
And yet gave tongue. 'Hound voices' were they all.
We picked each other from afar and knew
What hour of terror comes to test the soul,
And in that terror's name obeyed the call,
And understood, what none have understood,
Those images that waken in the blood.
Some day we shall get up before the dawn
And find our ancient hounds before the door,
And wide awake know that the hunt is on;
Stumbling upon the blood-dark track once more,
Then stumbling to the kill beside the shore;
Then cleaning out and bandaging of wounds,
And chants of victory amid the encircling hounds.



We can see the scene of the Victory with finding the dead "hare" by the "Hunters" and "Hounds".
What are the symbols of the "Hare", "Hunters" and "Hounds"?
As the metaphsical song, the symbols are certainly Yeats's magical power.
I declared that Yeats was the great magician and Gnostic priest with the metaphyscal songs.
His unknown instructors told that "we have come to give you metaphors for poetry."
The unknown instructors are the Archangels I believe who was brought by Mother Sophia's will.



1 comment:

  1. I would be a hare on the mountin top for the Holy Grail.

    ReplyDelete