Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Explanation of W.B. Yeats's Poetry-Introduction


Introduce the book, The Explanation of W.B. Yeats’s Poetry

By Mina Cho

I think all gnostics are my friends.
I also have tried to open Sophia-Isis mysticism with WB Yeats's poetry which is the prophecy for Sophia-Isis of the End of Days. It is the good news for the New Age and the Victory of the Divine Feminine. I wrote the prophetic songs to share with all Sophian Friends and the Gnostics.
My new publication is released for the Divine Feminine with my explanantion of W.B. Yeats's poetry to open the supreme secret. This is my theory to show the white magician, the chosen man, and Sophia's last prophet for the secrets. I believe that the publication of the new book is coming out by Mother Sophia's will and Great Love.
If you are interested in the new book and want to order the book, let me know your address. I will send you it. The price is $20 + (shipping fee). It would be about $25. However, I will send you with only the price of book, by only $20 personally. I also bought my book from the publisher.


Book title: The Explanation of W.B. Yeats's Poetry
by Mina Cho.


About the information of the publisher:

The First Printing: April 30, 2009.

Author: Mina Cho
Publisher: Jongun Chae
Address: Korean Studies Information Co. Ltd.

Home page: Http//www.kstudy.com
Email: Publishing department: http://kr.mc708.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=publish@kstudy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment