Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Explanation of W.B. Yeats's Poetry



Introduction


Yeats’s poetry is built to one body work of his art, so I want to show one body work of his poetry from early to late poetry. His mind was starting to eager for the Immortal Rose and he was looking for her in his whole life. He was metaphysical poet who was followed to his unknown instructors’ instruction. As a metaphysical poet, he borrowed his poetic materials from his whole life experiences, various myths and legends, and his country or other country’s events. For example, Yeats’s main character of his poems are heroine from the various Myths such as Helen of Troy, Countess Cathleen, Niamh, Echtge and the Immortal Rose in Occultism. Also Yeats borrowed his beloved women his real life such as Maud Gonne, Iseult Gonne, Olivia Shakespear, Maggot, Con and Eva and Lady Gregory, and so on.

I have tried to open the secret of Daughter Sophia in the world as I learned the magic and prophetic songs and I was awakened by Yeats's callings. Now I would like to intorduce Yeats's poetry as the magic and prophetic songs. I hope it can be touched by all sages who want to find the Divine Feminine in the world.


Rosemay-Mina

2 comments:

  1. Hello Mina,

    Will try and find you in Sligo & we always have the email connection. Really looking forward to reading your book sometime which at a glance to your introduction is a path through Yeats that is essential: the mystical and the occult.
    Best Wishes, Kevin Kiely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kevin,

    I recently read Jacob Boehme and I found that he is one of WB Yeats's ancestors. Yes, I think that Yeats also was chosen by God, the Sophia (Wisdom of God). Yes, Yeats was a great visionary. I would struggle to open the mystic poetry for this generation in my new book.
    There is really God's plan I felt.
    I can contact with you to talk about the mysticism and occultims of Yeats's poetry.

    In Light,
    Mina

    ReplyDelete