Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Dancing with the Hermit on the Top of Mt. Meru. Written by Mina Cho.

 A Poem for the New Age in 2013.


W.B.Yeats studied magical skills over 30 years and wrote his magical poetry to prepare for the New Age and the completion of Great Work. I would like to reply to Yeats's magical poem for the Tarot symbol. The Fisherman is shown to the completion  of the Great Work.  I also would like to clim the Mountain, as the upstanding young man.  You can see the image of the Hermit, Key 9 and the image of the Fisherman in Yeats's poem which is related to the symbol of Tarot  Key 17.  
Also you can see  the symbol of dancing and dancer in Yeats's poems in my poem.



 




The Dancing with the Hermit on the Top of Mt. Meru

                                    -Responding  to  W. B. Yeats’s poem “The Fisherman”

                                                                                  Written by Mina Cho

 

 

 

Beside of the Gray rocks

He  casts  his flies alone and looks down the world.

What  is your name called by  people?

Even who can know you in the world?

The sages and the supermen who are staring at

Your deeply solitary state

And they call you “Nirvana.” 

Now you are in the ecstasy of life.

You are my flesh of the fleshes and my bone of the bones

You are the hermit in my soul

He is listening  to the dropping water drops on the mountain hill

All day long beside the waterfall  weaving 

Of  golden and silver light of the waterfall

You meditate  as deeply listening to the water falling sound.

Following  to your wind mantle 

Following  to your  waving  gray long coat

I will be dancing with you on the universal dancing stage

With the movement of  atom of the green life.

 
 

I will throw out the secular knapsack

With the worldly sorrow and agony

Only climbing the top of the mountain

Looking up your figure by  backward  of  a crab walking

Wherever  I  will go,  I am alone so I am not alone.

Because  there are your hands to raise me.

Whenever my steps are backward walking

You  are just looking down on me there.

This path is for me to climb up rightly

Toward  water of life

This path is the most ecstasy  because of you.

Your laughing is heard  loudly rolling as a silver bell

Into the waves of the waterfall.

I would like to hold your  hands

Flying  in the sky  within the loud  laughing.

 

  

Standing alone on the top of Mt . Meru

You  are looking down into the secular people’s places

Of the peak of their endless desire

My real friend,  You have tragic joy to them.

The hermit’s lantern which is not extinct

In the harsh snowstorm of the Mountain.

The howling of the limitless blooms of the illusion

From the secular world which are not much better than

An unknown snow flower under your feet

There are  foam  blooms of illusion only 

In the jealousy sea to struggle with each other.

 Although they would bloom at moment

They  would be melted  and disappeared by a short sunshine .

 And  they would be pulling into the forgotten hole of  maze.   

I have my foolish dullness which I could not throw out  

Not becoming a pillar of salt, I would not look it back.

I would be bent  low  to follow your light of the lantern.

Only this path for me to backward walking  on  which

 I can dance with the hermit on the top of Mt.  Meru.

    

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment